they dont answer, the tracking doesnt work on any site, no other contactinfo then the email and no package in /weeks!!!!! im starting to think this is a scam, but i know some ppl got the package, so what should i do!

be aware! high scam-alert. They send mail to confirme its been shipped, and that the order is placed but then NOTHING,NOT A BEEP!!!

HOW CAN IT EVEN B POSSIBLE TO HAVE AN AD ON FACEBOOK WITH MILLION VIEWS AND THOUSANDS OF ORDERS AND FACEBOOK IS NOT RELIABLE, dont the check that the companies they gladly charge for ads REALLY ARE COMPANYS? with a REAL PRODUCT?

Review about: Retro Active Game Shipping Service.

Reason of review: NOT DELIVERED.

I didn't like: That they stole my money and didnt deliver, Put ads on facebook and still scammed everyone.

Comments

File a dispute with your credit card or bank which ever method you used to pay for your order the file a complaint with the FTC as I believe this is a form of fraud . I am in the process of disputing the charges on my card as I order 2 and got nothing .

The website is no longer customer service number is a robo loop email pings back a reply from a different company asking for more info . Yes this is a scam from what I have experienced and Facebook is not liable for another websites content etc .