I bought a Mini NES from Retro Active Game. The marketing of the product was very misleading showing classic games they do not include on the device.

They also show the device as a HDMI connection and it comes as a very low end audio/video composite cord. The system says it has 500 unique Nintendo games and unique they are. Unique as in Nintendo never made such games such as Mario Bros. 8, "Crazy Coons Running on Clouds" (I believe a made up Mario game), Angry Birds, etc.

And there are several instances where a game will be the same with 10-15 different titles or a specific stage of a game will be listed as a game itself. Of the 500 games I would guess that 100 are duplicate games showing a different game title and 300 are simply made up. One controller already broke within a week and they will not replace it. They promote a 45 day return policy and actually responded to my customer service email confirming this.

But they don't cover return shipping which is where they scammed you. They know that the cost to return this device overseas to China will match or exceed the purchase itself, so you are in a lose/lose situation.

Review about: Video Game Console.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Did you end up using the cable they sent or did I get an HDMI for it to work. We can't get ours to turn on at all.

I don't have time to look through 500 games.