Placed order in November 2017. Their 14-21 day delivery?

Not a chance. I reached out in December to confirm whether or not it would arrive in time for Christmas considering at this point I had not received correspondence that it had even shipped yet, no response despite their 24-48 hr response time. I reached out again in January, of course still have not received my package, finally received a shipping email with NO shipping information. I fully understand the different carriers and the tracking number(s) having to change due to which carrier, but no, not a trace of it anywhere.

It is as if they had made up a tracking number and placed it in there because there was nothing behind that tracking number at all, customer service replies with the ever-so horrible excuse of, “We are receiving 10,000-15,000 orders a day due to the holiday season” however I ordered in the beginning of November to allow time in case delivery wasn’t exactly what was estimated. Fast forward to the end of February when the mystery package surprisingly made its way to me, but go figure, it does not even turn on! There was not signs of damage from transit.

It simply just does not work. I have absolutely NO idea how this company has a business and legally how they get around it.

Review about: Retro Active Game Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments